Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Let Google Help You Promote Your Book

So, I am sure you know by now that I am a fan of the Google products and I suggest anyone who doesn't have a Gmail account and all it offers, please let me know. As for something different, there is a new Book Promotion aspect to Google that might interest people who have or may eventually have a book to sell. The link below will take you to the screen to get some more information.

Hope it helps - I didn't have time to get into all of it - so if someone wants to write a review or tell me how it works - that would be faboulous.

See you all in two weeks. Is that a score of days? Almost.



This is the Link. Click me.






https://books.google.com/partner/?hl=en_US&sourceid=gp&subid=US-HA-google_bookspartner&utm_campaign=google_bookspartner-us&utm_term=book%20promotion&utm_source=adwords&utm_medium=cpc

No comments: