Monday, July 27, 2009

Submissions Are Rolling In

I am very encouraged by the responses to my call for submissions for an upcoming anthology. Not only am I receiving a steady stream of non fiction articles and essays, but I'm excited when I read the bios of the women writers submitting.

I wanted to encourage the women writers in the MFA program - students, mentors, and writers-in-residence - to think about submitting your work for consideration. The deadline isn't until the end of September so there is plenty of time! I will be at the residency Sunday afternoon, August 2nd, so let me know if you have any questions.

Submission guidelines can be found at http://www.ppnanthologyseries.wordpress.com. You can also follow the anthology on Twitter at ppnanthology.

Of course, you can always send me an email at anne@presspausenow.com .

Thanks and enjoy the rest of the summer!

No comments: