Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Reading in NYC Tonight

If you find yourself in NYC this evening with nothing to do, come down to the KGB Bar (85 East 4th between Bowery and 2nd Ave) from 7-9PM. I and other hell strung and crooked authors will be reading in support of the new anthology.

I got my author's copy of the anthology and I have to say it is AWESOME--not really because I am in it, but because it has some of the most dynamic poetry in it that I have read in some time. Frankly, I am surprised to be included. If you are a poet (or love great writing) you should get a copy of this book. I do not make a thin dime from books sold (what else is new?), so this is unbiased praise for the anthology. Check it out. You can get it from Amazon.com or pick up a copy at the reading...

ISBN: 978-0-9799792-2-4

144 pages

$15

No comments: