Thursday, September 01, 2005

Wide Greeting

Hi all!

Well, I don't really have much important to say, but I like to keep in touch via the blog. For those of you who have e-mailed me, I super promise I'll get back to you soon. Things here have been crazy. My sister finished building her house a little over a week ago, and moved in a few days ago. The problem? This house was smack dab in the middle of Biloxi, Mississippi. So... I've been on the phone with her a lot trying to sort things out... it's been crazy. Apparently her house still exists, but needs a lot of work and they're not allowed to go back for quite some time, so... there's some excitement.

Have we all readjusted to the real world again? Dorm life and superb food for a week really throws you off.

Peace, love, and that chocolate thing with strawberries we had that one time,
Claire

No comments: