Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Marketing Your Book Workshop

Hello MFAers,

I came across the following event at the New Haven Public Library and thought some CT students may find this of interest.

Rosemary Harris, author of two books in the Dirty Business Mystery Series and Bruce Harris, former president of sales and marketing at Random House will will outline effective ways that newly published writers can promote and influence the success of their own book.

Date: March 18, 2009
Day: Wednesday
Time: 6 pm
Location: New Haven Public Library

4 comments:

ACW said...

Thanks, Aaliya. Are you planning to attend? I may try to make it...maybe we could drive together.
A

ACW said...

Thanks, Aaliya. Are you planning to attend? I may try to make it...maybe we could drive together.
A

ACW said...

Thanks, Aaliya. Are you planning to attend? I may try to make it...maybe we could drive together.
A

Aaliyah said...

I will away on vacation that week.