postmark deadline November 5, 2010
Win publication and bragging rights for your program!
Creative Nonfiction is looking for new work by MFA students for publication in an upcoming issue. The winner and four finalists will be invited to read during the 2011 AWP Conference in Washington, DC (February 2-5, 2011).
- All submissions must be typed, double-spaced, 3,000 words or fewer, and unpublished
- This is a blind read; author's name should appear on cover letter only; title must appear on every page
- No excerpts will be accepted--submission must be a single and complete piece
- Essays must be written by a student who is currently enrolled in an MFA program (in any genre)
- We will consider only one submission per person
Please send submissions, along with a cover letter that includes your name, university, total word count, and complete contact information (including email and phone number) to:
Attn: AWP Program-Off
5501 Walnut Street, Suite 202
Pittsburgh, PA 15232
Thanks to Mark Sundeen for this listing! The MFA program has had a winner in the past -- please consider submitting.