Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Deadly Threads Tour

It would be a great pleasure to see you at one of my stops during this year's tour. The complete listing is available on my website: http://www.janecleland.net/htm/appearances/schedule.htm

I thought I'd mention one special event that might be of interest to some of you. It's in New York City.

Mayor Bloomberg is declaring the week of April 25th Mystery Week (to celebrate the Edgars). One the activities is a reading as part of Bar 82's Literary Series on April 25, 2011, Monday, from 8:00-9:30 p.m.  From my website you can download a flyer... here's the basics:
Mystery Week in NYC

April 25, 2011 - 8 p.m.

Bar 82
149 2nd Avenue (between 9th & 10th Streets)
New York, NY 10709
212.228.6636
http://www.bar82nyc.com/

Readings with:
Megan Abbott

Peter Blauner

Jane K. Cleland

Stephanie Pintoff

Charles Salzberg

Persia Walker

2 comments:

NM said...

I love Megan Abbott's stuff. Break a leg!

andrew alexander said...

Jane, OMG! What a tour! I knew you were famous. Sell baby, Sell.
Andy