Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Remember to "Like" WCSU MFA!

I'm not sure if everyone knows but there is a Facebook page called WCSU MFA in Creative & Professional Writing.

I find that since I'm on Facebook managing my personal and professional pages multiple times during the day, I tend to post any links or information about writing, publishing opportunities, etc. on my book's FB page, Press Pause Moments, and/or on the WCSU MFA page. It's fast, easy, and convenient.

The combination of the blog and FB page means lots of good information can be shared that's valuable and timely. If you haven't yet done so, you may want to "Like" the MFA page on Facebook. You are also more than welcome to "Like" my Facebook page for Press Pause Moments as I post a lot of good info for writers on there.

If your genres of study include corporate communications, PR, marketing communications etc. I also invite you to "Like" my business page for Anne W Associates.

No comments: