Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Books, Books, Books

I think Amazon.com stock skyrocketed in the last few weeks, given most of us probably did our ordering online. My dear husband has been retrieving the 23 books I reserved at our local library - another $80 worth from "the zon" have been arriving daily on my doorstep. At least while the weather is still nice, I can sit on the front porch, sipping java, and reading through...

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the final days of summer. We had a lovely time on the beach during our vacation - everyone got well-tanned and rested - the blueberry martinis were the best!

Did anyone else make the book bash last Saturday at Whitlock Barn? We got there later in the afternoon....nice to see some of the faculty there, hoped to see some of the "local" students but unfortunately....

Who has those pics from the final night?

Have a good one - ACW

No comments: