Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Enrichment 101

I am doing an online writing course in the next month as part of my enrichment project. I will be running a six module course. The point or the mission of the course is to allow students to interact and work from their computer, as they feel time permits. The links and other reading aspects of the course are supplimental. If they want to read them all they can, but the module is enough to get them started. It is also a course to help older students segway into the computer as a tool for a writer. By taking this course they will learn how to post comments, use their email and communicate on line.



I posted a welcome, #1 and started #2 so everyone can get a feel for the course. If anyone has time - read it over, run through it and give me any feedback you might have. I would enjoy any and all input as to the structure, mode, links, and exercises. Don't be shy - my feelings won't be hurt - what doesn't kill me will make me stronger.

Creative Writing for Creative Minds
Thanks for all your input - Ron

No comments: