Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I've got some good news to share

Just 13 days into 2009 and I've had work accepted by the MacGuffin, Paddlefish, and Big Bridge. I also have my first chapbook coming out this year published by Clemson University. The Title, "I Dream My Brother Plays Baseball." I'll update when I know the book is available.

Also, My Vietnam Veterans group invited me to be on TV with them. So on Feburary 5, I will be meeting them at CTV where we will talk about their book, and we will all be reading poetry.

6 comments:

ACW said...

Lisa - What great news! You're off to an amazing start in '09. Please let us know where/how we can watch the television interview.
Anne

David Holub said...

good stuff, lisa

Gwen Jones said...

Slam dunk, Lisa!

Laura B. Hayden said...

What a terrific start to the new year and your fourth semester.

Kathy said...

Lisa,
Way to go! Off to a great start!
Kathy

Carmen Palmer said...

aw yeah!!! congrats ;)