Friday, April 10, 2009

Jobs for new graduate?

Hi, All

My name is Virginia Marr and I am a graduating senior at Tulane University hoping to attend WCSU's MFA program in the fall. I'm on my own in paying the bill and struggling to find a job, so if anyone knows of any place that may be looking to hire (I will have a BA in English with creative writing concentration) in the Fairfield County area (or even the NYC area), I would appreciate the tip. I'm pretty much open to anything and have some experience working in editorial for magazines.

Thanks so much,
VM

1 comment:

Brian Clements said...

Virginia, you might check out Taunton Press in Newtown and the Danbury News-Times. There's also a Reader's Digest campus just southeast of Danbury, in NY. Check universities in the general area, too, which could be hiring support staff (such as Student Activities, writing centers, etc.).

bc