Monday, August 17, 2009

My latest endeavor

For those who are part of my possee on Facebook, you probably already know about this. So you can stop reading this post right around...here!

Anyway, I'm looking for a few good men and women for my latest endeavor...specifically a few good chefs and bakers who are looking for a venue to showcase their talents in the kitchen.

Those who know me know I love doing macro photography of food and writing about it. So I'm starting a blog that allows me to do three of the four things I love to do the most in life: taking pictures, writing and eating (the fourth thing I won't mention since this is a G-rated blog).

So if you know of any caterers, bakers, chefs, restaurants, etc. that would love to have an excellent, passionate photographer come to their place of business and do a mini portfolio of their best dish FOR FREE (a $125 per hour savings I might add, my hourly charge) for them to use in whatever way they wish and write about the dish on my blog, please have them contact me at picturethecuisine@gmail.com Thanks!

Lisa Smith-Overton

No comments: