Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Mentor Requests for Fall

Hello All,

Please copy and paste the lines below into an email message to me with your mentor requests. Do not submit requests for OMG instructors.

First semester students need not submit requests--I assign mentor for all first semester students.

Please be sure to indicate more than one choice for each course. If you only list one choice and you don't get the first choice, then I will assign a mentor to you.

If you are a thesis student for the fall (I believe there are only two of you), please talk to your thesis advisors of choice BEFORE submitting a request to them to make sure they are available and willing to advise your thesis.

DEADLINE: Beginning of day, April 16. If I don't have your requests by the time I come to the office on the 16th, I will assign your mentors.


Student Name: ________________________ 
Primary/Secondary Genres: _______________________

Course Title:__________________________
1st choice mentor:
2nd choice mentor:
3rd choice mentor:

Course Title:__________________________
1st choice mentor:
2nd choice mentor:
3rd choice mentor:

Course Title:__________________________
1st choice mentor:
2nd choice mentor:
3rd choice mentor:

No comments: