Friday, June 12, 2009

Mentor Requests for Fall

To All Post-1st-Semester MFA Students:

Please submit to me (clementsb@wcsu.edu or 203-837-3953) no later than June 18 your requests for Fall mentors. You may download and submit the form here: http://www.wcsu.edu/writing/mfa//pdf/Mentor%20Request%20Form%20rev.pdf or you may simply type up your selections and send them to me. Please be sure to list 2nd and 3rd choices for each course other than Thesis Courses. Thesis students have top priority for requests, then students working in Writing in the Primary Genre courses, then all others as seem fitting to me according to genre with some preference given to early requestors. As usual, I will attempt to grant as many requests as possible.

If you have already submitted a mentor request to me, you must resubmit it! If I have not received a response from you by June 18, I will assign your mentors as I see fit.

No comments: