Monday, June 15, 2009

Nickelodeon's Script Writer's Review

I'm please to announce that I was selected to participate in Nickelodeon's Script Writers Review at the 13th Annual American Black Film Festival (ABFF). I'm looking forward to the two-day workshop on June 25 & 26, where I will have an opportunity to get extensive feedback from programming executives at the network.

I submitted the spec script, "Ego Trippin'," for Nickelodeon's teen hit series True Jackson VP. I'm sure it will be an intense two days, but I'm looking forward to it.

7 comments:

David Holub said...

sounds awesome. congrats and good luck!

ACW said...

Absolutely exciting, Aaliyah. My kids will be thrilled to hear, True Jackson VP is one of their favorite Nick shows!

Laura B. Hayden said...

What a terrific opportunity. I'm sending positve vibes for "Ego Trippin'" your way.

Gwen Jones said...

Very cool, Aaliyah! It's a great script. Good luck!

Aaliyah said...

Anne, David, Gwen, and Laura,

Thanks for the kudos. I really appreciate it. I think it's going to be a great opportunity and am looking forward to it! I will keep you posted.

I'll probably blog about it.

Kathy said...

Good luck with your script! We read it first at West Conn's MFA!

Kathy

scribbler_kate said...

Congratulations, Aaliyah! That's huge. I'll be thinking about you! Post an update when you return! :)