Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Seeking Single Fairfield County, CT Women 35+ for Magazine Article

Hello, All.

Hope your respective semesters are going well. I am writing a piece on single women 35+, preferably never married, for a Fairfield County, CT based magazine, Healthy Life. The angle is strong, accomplished women who simply haven't found that elusive Mr. Right (yet). ;)

I will also be discussing ways to meet men, from Meetup.com groups and online dating sites to (gasp) real life places. I will also be gathering the perspectives of area relationship counselors. Finally, I will be offering Census Bureau stats on the state of marriage.

If you know of any single ladies 35+ who lives in the Danbury, Bridgeport or Greenwich, Ct areas, please ask if they might be interested in being profiled. First names only assured.

If you have any questions, or know of any women who fit my story, please reach me at larissa@larissalytwyn.com. Deadline is Dec. 17 and I would like the interviews completed by the end of next week, ideally.

Thanks!

Larissa

No comments: