Sunday, December 26, 2010

Weather Report: Snow Expected Sunday & Monday AM

Our current forecast for Danbury is for blizzard conditions today (Sunday), with the snow on Monday giving way to snow showers by mid-morning. We expect several inches of snow on Sunday, with an additional 1 to 3 inches on Monday.

Given this forecast, I expect that all residency activities will happen as planned on Monday afternoon and evening.  However, I'm sure that the city and the University will still be digging out of snow, and I expect it will affect travel for several of you.  Please keep me posted on your travel plans and any delays by email, or via the residency hotline 860-488-3882.

I'll update the blog as the weather forecast changes.  Safe travels to all, and we look forward to seeing you.

Holly

No comments: