Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Response to Carmen

If I won the lotto and had allll kinds of money, I'd definitely pay off my student loans (past and present) first. After that I would purchase the finest equipment for my band of struggling local artists (and here comes the cheap plug - check us out at http://www.myspace.com/agreatfall). Even though my car is a '93, I wouldn't buy a new one. However, I would pay large sums of money to have the rust spots fixed, and redo the entire beautiful bright green '93 Honda Del Sol in all its ghetto fabulous glory. After that I would buy my mother a vacation in the Bahamas with Benjamin Bratt, 'cause she thinks he's hot. Yeah. That's what I'd do.

Anyone else?

Disclaimer: The above paragraph was typed by the "just got out of work and am relaxing" version of Claire Whaley. This version does not come with grammar and spellcheck. Thank you.

No comments: