Thursday, August 14, 2008

Teaching at Housatonic

Housatonic Community College is hiring English Comp Instructors--

Looks like they want a "Master's or equivalent"--which means professional experience can stand in for the degree. So students currently in the program with extensive work/publication experience should feel qualified to apply, especially if you also have some teaching experience.

No comments: