Monday, December 08, 2008

Wine Lovers

Dearest Wine Lovers;
This message is to let friends know that life’s lucky charms finds me uniting a longtime passion for good wine with the written word: I am writing tasting notes for Noble Grape Wines, a family-owned enterprise who for more than fifty years has been devoted to discovering exceptional wine and providing a hand-picked, distinctive selection to wine lovers everywhere. Below is my personal link that I encourage you to use. (Lets the company know you’re a friend -- a good thing.)

http://www.noblegrapewines.com/store/pages.php?pageid=12&partner=DonLowe

If you’re tired of “buying blind” in wine shops, weary of depleting your wine budget on your best guess or spending top dollar for a special occasion wine on some salesman’s whim, then maybe I can help you. Below are the wines that I have tasted for Noble Grape Wines. In addition, my tasting notes for two brilliant wines -- Ella Valley Vineyards Merlot 2002; Ella Valley Vineyards Chardonnay 2004 -- will be posted soon and many more wines are forthcoming.
MAJOLINI Franciacorta Brut “Electo” 2003
Paolo Cali’, Frappato, Bianca di Luna 2006
Manene Cerasuolo Di Vittoria Classico 2005
Sassonero Merlot 2005
Castellerro Barolo 2003
Yndaris Syrah 2004

Feel free to email me. Tell me what you are looking for; or ask me to give you a personal reflection on each of the wines that I have tasted.

http://www.noblegrapewines.com/store/pages.php?pageid=12&partner=DonLowe

(If you wish to not be a recipient of this kind of email let me know. No hard feelings. )

“We are all mortal until the first kiss and the second glass of wine.” Eduardo Galeano

“Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy.” Ben Franklin

“I cook with wine; sometimes I even add it to food.” W. C. Fields

http://www.noblegrapewines.com/store/pages.php?pageid=12&partner=DonLowe
Best Wishes,
Don Lowe

5 comments:

ACW said...

Congratulations, Don! Write what you love...advice that works!

Anne

DLowe said...

Thanks, Anne. This is a really nice company. Cool folks. No wine snobs need apply. And lucky me: they send wine; I drink and write -- about the only time the two ever worked together for me.

Laura B. Hayden said...

Tough job - but someone has to do it:) Actually sounds terrific - and I'm guessing you didn't have to pass a handwriting analysis to get hired.

DLowe said...

Yeah, they let that terrible, awful, horrible handwriting deficiency of mine slip by unnoticed. I'm surprised because you and I know what a fool-proof personality indicator that is ...:)

Adam said...

Right on, Don. Mixing business and pleasure? Sounds like a good gig.