Monday, March 28, 2011

Fall 2011 Registration Plans

WCSU announced today that graduate fall registration will now begin on April 13th, 2011 (one week later than originally planned).

Registration will be conducted online for current students.  New students will get separate instructions from me.
 
Open/Close will be online as of April 4th, for your convenience.

NOTE:

-- If you have not sent me a mentor request form, I will assign your mentors.

-- If you have an outstanding balance and have not arranged for a payment plan with the Cashier's office, the Registrar will not allow you to register online during the registration period.

I will provide you with specific, individualized instructions for registration and about your assigned mentors as we get closer to April 13th.

If you have questions about next semester or registration, please contact me.

Holly

No comments: