Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Handbags and Gladrags

Greetings and Air Kisses!
A lot of guys wouldn't post this, but then, I'm not a lot of guys. I'm just one guy, a guy who -- and I think anyone who knows me knows this -- thinks, lives, and breathes fashion from every stylish pore. No, not abandoning the dream of publishing a significant novel, but in the meantime I take whatever $work$ comes my way. Plus, isn't it just fabulous!!!!! Here's one of the articles I wrote recently for these folks.
Dazzling Wishes!
Donaldo

http://www.fashionavenue.net/fairetail/

7 comments:

David Holub said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DLowe said...

Sank yoo betty mutzsh, Dawveed!
^Donaldo^

Carmen Palmer said...

don-

have you seent he website.blog "daily candy"? i just discovered it and it might be interesting to you as fashion editor....

carmen palmer

Lisa Smith-Overton said...

A man who likes fashion and guns...what an interesting combination. A gun-toting fashionisto.

David Holub said...

Don,
I'm impressed.
You, sir, are true Renaissance. You are what I like to call, an Everyman.

khimera said...

ok, Don. I clicked on your name in the piece. (very nice) and 40 windows proliferated on my computer. all of them said I couldn't send you an email and I had to close each window one by one. Was that outcome deliberate ? If so, are you the guy who invented high heels?
kim

DLowe said...

Kim,
Not sure about the computer stuff. You can email me at: HIGHFASHIONEQUALSGREATSEX@fishnets.net
And, yes, I DID invent high heels and now billions of lascivious men as well as thousands of podiatrists and chiropractors have me to thank.
Best,
DONALDO